What Do You Know About Whales?
To learn more, check out the article below.
Wednesday, June 3rd
Courage Proverb for Wednesday:
Courage is often caused by fear.
Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
End of the Year Review
-I can divide decimals with no remainder.
-I can divide decimals by rounding.
1. For today's math, you are going to practice/review what you have learned this year about dividing decimals. Sign-in to MobyMax where you should find 2 assigned lessons. Please take your time and read carefully.
2. Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
The Dog Newspaper by Peg Kehret
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Now that you have chosen and read a story from Unit 5 and you have chosen your Book Project Choice, you are ready to begin.
1. Your task is to work on your Book Project Choice (Book Project Choices) using the story that you selected from Unit 5. Here are the story page numbers and the link to the ebook if you need it (e-book). Your project is due this Friday (June 5th).
- Tucket’s Travels - Historical Fiction p. 634
- The Birchbark House - Historical Fiction p. 668
- Vaqueros: America’s First Cowboys – Informational Text p. 696
- Rachel’s Journal: The Story of a Pioneer Girl – Historical Fiction p. 724
- Lewis and Clark- Narrative Nonfiction p. 752
2. Independent Reading- It's June. Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can print and record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.
Click on the link to learn about whales