Thursday, May 28th
Respect Proverb for Thursday:
The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you....Maxime Lagace
Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
End of the Year Review
Subtracting Decimal Numbers
-I can use decimal place value to subtract decimal numbers
-I can use decimal place value to solve decimal word problems
1. For today's math, you are going to practice/review what you have learned this year about adding decimals. Sign-in to MobyMax where you should find assigned lessons. Please take your time and read carefully.
2. Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
Title: The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Learning - I can explain how story elements fit together to form a story's structure.
1. Read "Dig Deeper" on p. 614-615 by clicking the link ---> e-book.
2. Reread "The Black Stallion" p. 598-613 by clicking the link --> e-book. As you reread, identify the setting and main character. Then look for the conflict, important plot events, and the resolution of the conflict.
3. Fill out the Story Structure graphic organizer on Microsoft Teams.
4. Independent Reading- Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.
TIME TO GET MOVING, TODAY IS GYM
*Run or jog in place for 30 second *Arm Circles – 10 forward and 10 backward -10 Twist
*Toe Touches – Hold the stretch for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
*10 Sit-ups or 10 Crunches *10 Push-ups *10 Jumping Jacks Cool Down
*Pick 3 exercises from the above list
PE Lessons at Home
(Click on the lesson) Physical Coin Challenge