Monday, June 1st
Respect/Resilient Proverb for Monday:
If the fire in your heart is strong enough, it will burn away any obstacles that come your way...Suzy Kassem
Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
End of the Year Review
- I can use decimal place value to divide a decimal by a whole number.
- I can use decimal place value to divide a whole number by a decimal.
1. For today's math, you are going to practice/review what you have learned about dividing decimals. Sign-in to MobyMax where you should find assigned lessons. Please take your time and read carefully.
2. Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Our last week of ELA will be a bit different from previous weeks. Unit 5 has five stories in it. Your choice is to pick one story that you would like to read from Unit 5.
1. Go to the e-book and preview each story. The page numbers are below.
- Tucket’s Travels - Historical Fiction p. 634
- The Birchbark House - Historical Fiction p. 668
- Vaqueros: America’s First Cowboys – Informational Text p. 696
- Rachel’s Journal: The Story of a Pioneer Girl – Historical Fiction p. 724
- Lewis and Clark- Narrative Nonfiction p. 752
2. Choose one story that interests you from the list and read the story.
3. Complete the form by clicking this link ---> Story Questions
4. Independent Reading- It's June. Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can print and record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.