Tuesday, June 2nd
Courage Proverb for Tuesday:
To have the confidence to meet a challenge, without giving into fear.
Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
End of the Year Review
-I can read divide by a one digit divisor with a remainder
-I can solve division word problems
1. For today's math, you are going to practice/review what you have learned this year about dividing whole numbers. Sign-in to MobyMax where you should find an assigned lesson. Please take your time and read carefully.
2. Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
Title: The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Now that you have chosen and read a story from Unit 5, you are ready to pick your Book Project Choice.
1. Read the Book Project Choices by clicking here ---> Book Project Choices.
2. Reread the story you chose on Monday by using the e-book. Choose a Book Project choice that makes sense with the story you read on Monday. Begin brainstorming your plan for your project.
3. Complete the form by clicking this link ---> Book Project Form
4. Independent Reading- It's June. Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can print and record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.