TableMistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
Thursday, May 7th
Respect Proverb for Thursday:
Respect the rights of others and you will have peace....Mexican Proverb
Unit 5: Session 2.4: 10 Squares Across Perimeter
Learning - I can interpret the shape of a graph in terms of the situation the graph represents. I can analyze and compare numerical patterns generated by different rules.
***IMPORTANT. When you click on the video or lesson, it will prompt you to a Pearson Sign In. Follow these directions:
- Please click Pearson EasyBridge Plus & Audio
- Type in Niagara Falls City School District and press "Go"
- Click "Sign in as a Student
- Have your child put their user name to log in to their computer at school. Their password is their student ID #.
1- Click on the Math, Words and Ideas link to help with today's lesson Comparing Tables and Graphs
Reminder, the formula for Perimeter is s+s+s+s
2-Click the purple link to complete the table10 Squares Across: Perimeter. Next, use your table to complete the graph by clicking here10 Squares Across: Perimeter Graph (click arrow on bottom right of the page to get to p.330)
3rd - Please draw and fill in your table and graph in a notebook or on a piece of paper. Be sure to include the name of the lesson and page number. When finished, answer the questions about the lesson by clicking here 10 Squares Across Form
4-Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency
****Printable Grid Paper to help with visualization****
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
LAFFF: Best Shorts by Lensey Namioka
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Learning - I can write a paragraph describing a time when you got to show off your talents to others including describing how you felt as you displayed your talent. I can write a paragraph that is descriptive and at least 10 sentences long.
1. Review the story (p. 510-525) by clicking the link--> e-book.
3. Read Dreams to Reality p. 530-532 by clicking the link --> e-book
4. Complete the Text to Self Connection by going to Assignments in Microsoft Teams.
5. Independent Reading- Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.
TIME TO GET MOVING, TODAY IS GYM
*Run or jog in place for 30 second
*Arm Circles – 10 forward and 10 backward -10 Twist
*Toe Touches – Hold the stretch for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
*10 Sit-ups or 10 Crunches *10 Push-ups *10 Jumping Jacks Cool Down
*Pick 3 exercises from the above list
PE Lessons at Home
(Click on the lesson) Fitness Stations