Each year, the 21st Century After-School Program must collect feedback from participating students and their families as part of the state evaluation requirements for the program. If your child attended the 21st Century program this year, please complete the surveys attached to this link. Your child should complete the student survey and an adult family member should complete the family survey.
Perfect Attendance for the 2019-2020 school year
Congratulations to the following NSS students who achieved perfect attendance for the 2019-2020 school year.
Pre-K3 - Aliela Wynn
Pre-K4 - Nathaniel Allen
K – Michael Marino
1st - Gabriella Burtch, Connor Henshaw
2nd - Cameron Bass, Maxine Miljour, Landon Panepinto, Izzabella Penque
3rd - Rayonna Austin, Michelle Campbell, Aiden Conti, Kayla Goldsmith, Ashley Jacob
4th - Alexis Conti, Ken’nyah Hilson, Shiann Mason, Lilly Wolf
5th - Kayden Goldsmith, Sencere Hilson, Madelyn Jacob, Ryan Stewart, Jaheim Tulloch
6th - Rubina Nocera
Student belonging pick-up schedule and instructions
Attention NSS parents, here is the schedule to pick up student belongings. Please make sure you arrive at the correct date and time posted below:
- Pre-K3: Thursday, May 28th from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Pre-K4: Wednesday, June 3rd from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten: Friday, May 29th from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- First Grade: Monday, June 1 fro m 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Second Grade: Tuesday, June 2 from noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Third Grade: Tuesday, June 2 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Fourth Grade: Monday, June 1 from noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Fifth Grade: Friday, May 29 from noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Sixth Grade: Thursday, May 28th from noon to 2:30 p.m.
Parents that have students in more than one grade level at NSS can pick up student personal items all at the same time.
Please pick up items at the Gym Door 1B on Niagara Street.
Parents as you arrive please report to the table outside of Door 1B and provide your child’s name and teacher name and we will bring out your child’s items to you. No parents or students should enter the school.
As the District works to make our web presence compliant with the American Disabilities Act, residents who cannot access desired information on our site should feel welcome to contact us at 716-286-4245. We will work to get you the information you require in an acceptable format.