Niagara Street School Social Worker
School Social Workers are trained mental health professionals with a degree in social work who provide services related to a student’s social, emotional and life adjustment to school and/or society. School Social Workers are the link between the home, school and community in providing direct as well as indirect services to students, families and school personnel to promote and support students' academic and social success.
Our school social worker provides:
- Home-school connections
- Outside agency information/referrals
- Home visits
- Truancy intervention
- Social emotional and behaviors assessment
- Individual and group services
- Social emotional learning
- Consultation for behavior intervention plans
Please feel free to contact our school social worker with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your child.
Pk – 6th grade