When in school, Click the link below for:Here is how to check out your School Library Media Center from home:
· Go to: www.nfschools.net
· Click on Visit your school library (left side column)
· Click on the link following Visit your school library from home.
Choose your school.
· Search your child’s school library collection. Click on the Catalog tab at the top of the page.
· Search webpage’s that are reviewed and appropriate for your children through WebPath express
· Search databases that will give you access to magazines, newspapers and encyclopedia articles.
· Search Worldbook encyclopedia
Use the user name and passwords that are given following the link.
Ask your 4th 5th or 6th grader to show you.