Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
Thursday, April 30th
Perseverance Proverb for Thursday: It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop....Confucius
Temperature, Growth and Height
Unit 5: Session 2.1 - 3 Squares Across: Perimeter
Learning -I can articulate a rule that describes a numerical pattern
-I can use symbolic letter notation to represent the value of one varying quanty in terms of another
***IMPORTANT. When you click on the video, it will prompt you to Pearson Sign In. Follow these directions:
- Please click Pearson EasyBridge Plus & Audio
- Type in Niagara Falls City School District and press "Go"
- Click "Sign in as a Student
- Have your child put their user name to log in to their computer at school. Their password is their student ID #.
- The video should now work. Once you do this on your device it will automatically go to the video from now on!
1.Click on the purple link to watch the Math, Words and Ideas video
2. Carefully read and complete the chart, 3 Squares Across: Perimeter on page 311 by clicking here3 Squares Across Chart
3. When finished, be sure to draw the completed table in a notebook or on a sheet of paper to be collected later. Now, click on form to answer
questions about the chartForm
4. Click on the purple link to practice Fact Fluency - MobyMax Fact Fluency
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
Lunch Money, by Andrew Clements Illustrator Adam Gustavon
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
- I can use details about a character's feelings, actions and thoughts to determine&discuss theme
- I can write an opinion paragraph using well ordered reasons supported by facts and details
1. Review the story, "Lunch Money on pgs. 482-493 by clicking the link--> e-book.
2. Complete the Performance Task in Micro Soft Teams found in Assignments
3. Independent Reading- Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.
TIME TO GET MOVING, TODAY IS GYM
*Run or jog in place for 30 second
*Arm Circles – 10 forward and 10 backward -10 Twist
*Toe Touches – Hold the stretch for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
*10 Sit-ups or 10 Crunches *10 Push-ups *10 Jumping Jacks Cool Down
*Pick 3 exercises from the above list
PE Lessons at Home
(Click on the lesson) Fitness Log