Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
Friday, May 8th
Respect Proverb for Friday:Tolerance implies a respect for another person, not because he is wrong or even because he is right, but because he is human....John Cogley
Unit 5: Session 2.5
Learning -I can interpret the shape of a graph in terms of the situation the graph represents.
- I can interpert a numerical pattern in a table in terms of the situation it presents
-I can articulate a rule that describes a numerical pattern
-I can identify points in a graph with corresponding ordered pairs in a table
***IMPORTANT. When you click on the video, it will prompt you to a Pearson Sign In. Follow these directions:
- Please click Pearson EasyBridge Plus & Audio
- Type in Niagara Falls City School District and press "Go"
- Click "Sign in as a Student
- Have your child put their user name to log in to their computer at school. Their password is their student ID #.
- The video should now work. Once you do this on your device it will automatically go to the video from now on!
3rd -Record your, answers by clicking on Growing Squares Form
4 - Click on the purple link to practice Fact Fluency - MobyMax Fact Fluency
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
LAFFF: BEST SHORT STORIES by Lensey Namioka
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Learning - I can write a character description using narrative techniques, such as dialogue
- I can use concrete words and sensory language to convey meaning
1. Read Narrative Writing (Charater Description) p.536-537 by clicking e-book.
2. Read about how to write a good character descriptionHow to Write a Good Character Description
3. Complete a Graphic Organizer and Character Description following the directions in Micro
4. Independent Reading- Don't forget to keep up with your reading. You can record the minutes you this read on this reading calendar --> Reading Calendar.
It's Music time
Have fun learning about the Orchestra!