Tuesday, May 26th
Respect/Resilient Proverb for Tuesday:
Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love....Miguel Angel Ruiz
Mistakes ALLOWS THINKING TO HAPPEN
End of the Year Review
-I can read and write decimals to the thousandths
-I can write decimals to the thousandths in expanded form
1. For today's math, you are going to practice/review what you have learned this year about decimals. Sign-in to MobyMax where you should find an assigned lesson. Please take your time and read carefully.
2. Practice your MobyMax Fact Fluency!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)
Reading/Writing (45-60 minutes)
Title: The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
Click the blue links for access activities/links
***Remember -When using on line Jouneys' materials, you can type in the page number you want at the top of the screen and click "the arrow".
Learning - I can acquire and use vocabulary by reading the 10 vocabulary cards. - I can respond to a prompt on Think, Write, Pair, Share by writing a paragraph at least 7 sentences in length.
1. Find the vocabulary cards for Lesson 20 on p. 191a-200b- starts with "piercing". Link ---> Unit 20 Vocabulary Cards
2. Read all ten cards. Practice the vocabulary using Quizlet (on Teams). And then complete the vocabulary activity on Microsoft Teams under assignments.
3. Read page 596-597 "Read and Comprehend" in the student e-text Link---> e-book (You may use the audio button on the left). Complete the assignment which includes a vocabulary activity and an activity called Previewing the Topic: Human-Animal Interaction on Microsoft Teams under assignments.
4. Independent Reading- May is almost over. Don't forget to keep up with your reading. Take a picture of your reading calendar and submit Friday :). You can print and record the minutes you read on this Reading Calendar.
You can work on this Nearpod throughout the week! It is due Friday
Learning - I can describe how people affect Latin America
Today you are going check out another Nearpod presentation called The People of Latin America. When it asks for your "nickname." please type your first name. Read through or listen to the slides and enjoy some videos and simulations. Be sure to take your time and answer the polls, questions, and activities. In order to have this nearpod recorded as completed, you must do ALL the pages and complete EVERTHING that it asks you to. Have Fun!
Click hereThe People of Latin America
If you need a code, here it is :)WMCVL