Tips for Remote Learning (Here are some tips to help you be successful, while learning remotely)
1. Communicate Often
- Reach out to your instructors. If you aren’t sure how best to participate in the remote classroom, contact your instructor for clarification.
- Please realize that due to the unusual circumstances, your instructor may not be able to respond immediately. Be patient, but follow up.
2. Stay Organized
- take the time to put together the schedule and expectations for each of your classes.
- Begin assignments early.
3. Take Care of Yourself
- Stay healthy by getting adequate rest, nutrition and exercise.
- Monitor your self-talk and stay positive.