Phone: 716-278-5800 ext. 41333 (leave a message...I promise to call back.)
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Mathematics with Certification 7-12 MS Mathematics SUNY College at Buffalo
Mrs. Laurie Mettler
GRADE 9 TEAM I
Pictured: l-r Mrs. Fassari, Team I English teacher; Mrs. Mettler, Team I Math teacher; Mrs. Olander, NFHS teaching assistant; & Mr. Olander, Team I Global Studies teacher
Welcome Parents, Students, Family, Friends!
Thank you for visiting Mrs. Mettler's NFHS Webpage. If you have any questions about our math program or your student's progress, don't hesitate to contact me (see info to the left and at the bottom of this page.) I am looking forward to having a great school year.
Welcome to my Classroom Homepage
MRS. METTLER’S MATH CLASS SUPPLIES
- A valid email account with the student’s first and last name in the email address. Can be on any valid platform (e.g. gmail, icloud, etc.)
- One 2 or 3-inch binder
- Loose leaf paper
- One package (minimum) BLUE or BLACK pens
- One package (minimum) #2 pencils
- Calculator (scientific is ok so long as it has sin, cos, and tan; TI-84 Plus graphing calculator is recommended but not required). Mrs. Mettler has a class set of TI-84 Plus rechargeable graphing calculators, however, they do not leave the classroom.
- One box of Kleenex
- Compass and ruler (GEOMETRY CLASSES ONLY)
Join us on Remind to get important info texted to you RIGHT ON YOUR PHONE!!
Use this code for Team I: @b7bda7g