Welcome to our class web page
Can you log into Microsoft Teams? Here is the help you are looking for!
As a remote student, you will be receiving a laptop to use this year in the near future. It will take some time to get all of that technology formatted for you so that you can have a productive school year. In the mean time, we are asking that you download the Microsoft Teams app onto you smartphone or tablet to get us started.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the Apple Store for iPhones or the Google Store for Android devices.
- Search for Microsoft Teams and download it to your device. As a student of Niagara Falls City School District, you each have a license to download any of the Office Apps available to us.
- Once downloaded you will need to log into the app.
- Your login USERNAME is the same as if you were logging into a district laptop from a classroom laptop cart followed by @nfschools.net. For example, student Johnny Wolverine would be email@example.com
- Your login PASSWORD is your student ID number.
At that point you will be able to see your "Teams" (classes) for all of your classes this year. If you do not have all your classes listed yet, be patient as they are still working out some of the small details. The Administration and Superintendent of Schools has asked us to remind you to be very patient until all the glitches are worked out. This is all brand new to all of us. There may be some bumps or even some pot holes in the road ahead. Being patient and working together, we will make it through!