- Office Number: (716) 286-7927
- Fax Number: (716) 286-0749
- Room 220
- Office Hours 8:15am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
- CEEB Code: 334170
WE ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDERS TO TRY AND EXTEND DEADLINES. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK THE SCHOLARSHIP BULLETIN PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Common Scholarship Application is now live on the scholarship page!
Click here to download! Application and all documentation must be submitted to the Counseling Center by 3:00pm March 31, 2020. No late applications will be accepted.
Every student at NFHS is assigned to a school counselor. Ninth grade students are split into teams and each student reports to the counselor for that team. While 10th - 12th grade students are assigned counselors by the student last name. Early College students have their own counselor. Please see below for your child's counselor assignment.
When a student is having issues in school or at home, their school counselor can meet with them in order to identify the issue and develop a plan to resolve it. Students are welcomed and encouraged to see their school counselor on a regular basis.
- Help student learn about themselves and their relationship with others
- Assist student in planning their school program
- Provide information about colleges and careers
- Provide individual counseling to students and refer to outside agencies and/or professionals when necessary
- Conference with parents, teachers, and administrators regarding students' behaviors, attendance, and academic progress