- Office Number: (716) 286-7927
- Fax Number: (716) 286-0749
- Room 220
- Office Hours 8:15am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
- CEEB Code: 334170
Niagara Falls High School Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony will take place Friday, June 28, 2019 at the Niagara Falls Conference & Event Center, 101 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303. The ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m.
THE NY STATE REGENTS EXAM SCHEDULE IS BELOW
along with the afternoon exam bus schedule. If your child is scheduled to take a morning exam, follow the normal bus schedule.
Every student at NFHS is assigned to a school counselor. Ninth grade students are split into teams and each student reports to the counselor for that team. While 10th - 12th grade students are assigned counselors by the student last name. Early College students have their own counselor. Please see below for your child's counselor assignment.
When a student is having issues in school or at home, their school counselor can meet with them in order to identify the issue and develop a plan to resolve it. Students are welcomed and encouraged to see their school counselor on a regular basis.
- Help student learn about themselves and their relationship with others
- Assist student in planning their school program
- Provide information about colleges and careers
- Provide individual counseling to students and refer to outside agencies and/or professionals when necessary
- Conference with parents, teachers, and administrators regarding students' behaviors, attendance, and academic progress
The Career Center staff is available to assist students with college applications, scholarships, college visits and military visits. The Career Center is located in room 222.
To reach the Career Center please call (716) 278-5800 ext. 41222 or click the following link to email Ms. Fadel: