• Students and Parents:phone
    Please contact me by phone or e-mail.  Students should contact me when they are out for an extended period of time or if they have questions regarding work.  Parents should contact me at any time for an update on their child's progress. 
    (716)278-5800 ext. 245
Last Modified on June 4, 2009