Teaching Positions available for the 2022/2023 school year. All applicants must have NYS Certification:
Secondary Special Education
School Social Worker
The District is continuing to accept applications for substitute teachers at the elementary schools, and in all content areas at the Preparatory schools, and Niagara Falls High School. Candidates for substitute teaching must have a Bachelors' degree, but need not be certified.
Classified Position(s) Available.
10 Month Positions
Food Service Helpers (4.5 hours per day) $17.51/hr All District Locations
We are currently looking for
Substitute Food Service Helpers
Substitute School Lunch Monitors
These are per diem (as needed) positions throughout the District.
Head Start Openings:
Head Start Health/Mental Health & Nutrition Coordinator Competitive Salary: $50,000 - Looking for a RN with a Bachelors or LPN.
Interested in applying, you can choose any one of the following ways:
Pick Up Employment packet at:
Niagara Falls City School District
Office of Human Resources
630 - 66th Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Email resume and letter of interest to HROPostings@nfschools.net
Print the NFCSD employment packet
All New Employees of the Niagara Falls City School District are required to complete the following Pre-employment requirements:
Pre-employment health information:
- Make an appointment with the District Nurse Practitioner for your drug screening and TB test script. Call 716-286-0787 for appointment
All drug screens are a hair sample test and must be obtained from your natural hair. The sample must be taken from the crown of your head, underarms, legs or chest.
*** You must bring all medication that you are currently taking.***
Contact your Pharmacy for any prescriptions orders that you have been prescribed within the past year, that you feel may cause your drug screen to be positive. (ie. Dental/Medical procedures may require you to take pain relief medication).
- Check with your Medical Provider and request a recent copy of your yearly physical exam. Provide your physician with the attached Physical Examination Form for New Employee. Fax to 716- 286-0758
- If you do not have a current physical on file and an appointment would delay employment, you may request the School District Nurse Practitioner to complete a health appraisal for you. We still recommend that you have a physical exam with your medical provider yearly to ensure health and wellness.
- If you do not have a Medical Provider, you can request the School District Nurse Practitioner to complete one for you.
- Complete the Health History form for New Employees and bring it the day or your appointment.
In the interest of the health and safety of students, the school district requires each person selected for employment to undergo a record check by the local police department. Please contact the local police department in the area you have resided this past year.
It is your responsibility to contact the police department, pay fees, and bring in your police check to complete your application.
All employees of the Niagara Falls City School District are required by the NYS Education Department for certification or employment in schools to be fingerprinted and must be scheduled with MorphoTrust at :
- Schedule or Manage Appointment
The SERVICE CODE IS: 14ZGR7
You may also call MorphoTrust at: 1-877-472-6915 to schedule an appointment. Be sure to follow all instructions and make payment as necessary.
The total fingerprint fee is $102.50 (subject to change)
Currently the fingerprinting location in Niagara Falls is:
Seneca Casino bus lobby
310 4th Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
For general information, please call (716)286-4225
The Niagara Falls City School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with all applicable laws including New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Employment Opportunity Law, and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. The Niagara Falls City School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military / veteran status, or disability.