About Focus on Families
Focus on Families is located at the Community Education Center, which can be found at 6040 Lindbergh Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY. They help families by educating them on parenting skills and referring them to other agencies, as appropriate, to assist with basic needs.
Focus on Families is in its 16th year of operation. There is a network of resource centers across New York State.
Some of the services Focus on Families provides are:
Toddler Play Group & Story and Craft Hour
- Child-parent activities
- Learning and social opportunities for children, parents and caregivers
- Parenting education in supportive peer groups or home visits
- Information and linkage to services in the community
- Programs promoting family health
- Opportunities for parent leadership and advocacy
- Supervised visitation
Family Resource Center Partners
Niagara Falls School District
Cornell Cooperative Extension
Child Advocacy Center of Niagra
Head Start/ Early Head Start
Niagara Falls Fire department
Trinity United Methodist Women
The main telephone number for Focus on Families is 286-0745. Focus on Families is located at: Community Education Center.