The Incredible Years
The Incredible Years is an evidence-based program designed to enhance a child's social and emotional development, while strengthening positive behavior and reducing negative interactions.
Areas covered include:
- social, emotional, academic, and persistence coaching
- effective praise and use of incentives
- establishing predictable routines and rules
- promoting responsibility
- effective limit-setting
- strategies to manage misbehavior
- teaching children to problem-solve
Fall program begins Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 14 sessions
For parents, couples, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers.
Call Judy at 716.807.9064 or 716.286.0769 to register; space is limited.
Refreshments and materials are provided; transportation and childcare may be available.
Classes are held at Cataract Elementary School, 6431 Girard Avenue
Brought to you by the NFCSD and Niagara Falls Family Resource Center.