• Records

    The Records Office is responsible for storing, organizing, protecting, and disposing of records in a manner which is responsible and protects the privacy of the data. Records shall be available in accordance with applicable laws & regulations. If you need to contact the office for transcripts or other records, please call (716)-286-4256.

    e-mail the Records Department by clicking HERE

    Fax attn: Records (716) 286-4124

    or mail: NFCSD, ATTN: Records, 6040 Lindbergh Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14304.

    Information needed to process your request is listed below.


    We house transcripts from Niagara Falls High School, LaSalle Senior High School, and Trott Vocational High School.

    Your transcripts are available to be sent to you or on your behalf. Once three copies have been mailed to you, or on your behalf (email, fax, picked up copies=no charge), a $3.00 fee will be charged for each transcript request.

    Most colleges require an official copy to be sent directly to them. For other purposes, such as employment, unofficial copies can be sent to you or directly to the recipient.
    EDP diploma information is available as well. You can contact us for a letter stating that you did earn your EDP. 

    See the "Information needed" section below for request requirements.

    GED diploma information is available through the following link: https://eservices.nysed.gov/ged/ 

    Immunization Records

    Immunization Records are available to a limited extent. New York State retention guidelines require that we keep these records for “6 years, or 3 years after individual attains age 18, whichever is longer.” We do have records as far back as people born in 1970 (and a limited number of records dating from birth years 1930-1951. Call & check availability. If we do not have your immunization record and a copy cannot be obtained from your physician, you may want to ask your doctor about a titer test to confirm that you have the required immunity. 

    Information needed in order to process your request includes:

    Last name used in school and current last name if different
    First name
    Date of birth
    Daytime phone number
    In addition, for an EDP diploma, the year that you received your diploma is helpful.
    Complete address where records are to be sent.
    Unofficial copies can be faxed; if fax is desired, include fax number and recipient.

    For a GED, your status can be checked HERE

    If your GED was earned many, many years ago, it may have been archived by NYSED - you can call them for details at (518) 474-5906.