Daily Home Screenings for Students
Parents: Please complete this short check each morning. We recommend that you keep your child home if they are not feeling well.
Report any yes answers to the below questions, to your child's health care provider and School Nurse.
SECTION 1: Symptoms
Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Has your child experienced any of the following symptoms, that indicates a possible illness that may decrease the student's ability to learn and also put them at risk for spreading illness to others.
Please check your child for these symptoms:
- Temperature 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Sore throat
- New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
SECTION 2: Close Contact/Potential Exposure
- Has your child come in close contact with a person with confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 (closer than 6 ft for longer than 10 mins)?
- Has your child traveled outside of Western New York in the past 14 days?