Next week you will be taking a final assessment. You will receive information about this test later in the week.
READ THE DIRECTIONS BELOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!!
1. You will be reviewing for your assessment. None of the assignments will be used as a grade: they are to help you review.
2. There are 6 Castle Learning Review assignments. You do not have to do all of them, I strongly recommend that you complete each one to help you study.
3. Attached to each Castle Learning is a REVIEW SHEET giving you important information. PRINT THIS OUT OR COPY DOWN THE INFORMATION.
4. When you open up each assignment, click on the 'attachment'. Read through it, review it, BEFORE you do the Castle Learning.
5. THERE IS A REVIEW SHEET ATTACHED TO EACH ASSIGNMENT. (did I mention that???)
6. The assignments will be posted until Sunday at Midnight.
7. You are able to complete each assignment up to 5 times each. Re-do the ones that you did poorly on.
8. Use the 'HINTS' in Castle learning to help you study. They give you really good information.
9. In addition to the Castle Learning, the review sheets, and the HINTS in Castle Learning, here is a link to a video used to review for the Regents exam.