Language Arts-45 - 60 minutes
Every day for 30-45 minutes per day work on the Journey's Lesson 16 assignments.
Focus Question: What traits do successful people have?
1. Read P. 471 (click on the red word document link above) and think about the Think, Pair, Share topic. Pair and Share with someone at home.
2. As you read the text, answer the questions from the following pages on paper and send a screen shot of your work through Remind:
P. 475-Genre: Historical Fiction
P. 479- Personification
P. 481- Compare and Contrast
*Remember to use the RADD Strategy
(Restate, Answer, Detail, Detail)
3. Read the text a second time and answer the following question:
Click here for Journey's Lesson 16 Questions Please remember to submit your answer when you are done.
4. Click here to take a Vocabulary Quiz for Lesson 16 Please remember to submit your answer when you are done.
Every day for 15 minutes read a story on RAZ KIDS. First, listen to the story, then read the story independently, and finally complete the quiz.
Friday: Your choice
Teacher username: aruffolo
Math-45 to 60 minutes per day
Vocabulary: division, divisor, dividend, quotient, remainder, partial quotients
Monday: I can understand how to use strategies of sharing and equal groups to solve division basic facts.
Go to FACT FLUENCY for 15 minutes.
Tuesday: I can divide two-digit dividends by using friendly multiples of the divisor.
Wednesday: I can divide two-digit dividends by using friendly multiples of the divisor.
Thursday: I can divide three-digit dividends by using friendly multiples of the divisor.
Friday: I can divide three-digit dividends by using friendly multiples of the divisor.
Science-30 minutes for two days a week
I can explain how electricity is used in everyday life.
2. Work on Lesson: How do we use Electricity?
Social Studies- 30 minutes for two days a week
I can identify and explain the reasons why people immigrated to the United States.
Complete the Nearpod Lesson below: