This is an unprecedented time in all of our lives - and in the history of human existence!
It's also a very stressful time. Our routines have been disrupted, our schools, workplaces, entertainment and social gatherings have all been put on hold to try to keep us as safe as possible. During this time, it's important to focus on self-care and mental health. Take time to de-stress, relax, meditate, journal, and unwind in healthy ways. Here are some fun resources to help you to take care of you!
- Nearpod Lesson about Happiness, Stress and Your Health
- GoNoodle.com has some really fun dances, indoor recess activities and yoga!
- Listen to a good audio book to relax!
- Try yoga!
- Play a silly game on ABCYA.COM :)
- Write me an email and tell me how you're staying busy during this exceptional time.
- Doodle, draw, write in a journal.
- Visit Calm.Com
- Contact the COVID-19 Helpline. More information here COVID-19 EMOTIONAL SUPPORT HELPLINE
Don't forget, you can also reach out to our school counselor, Mrs. D'Angelo. Check out her website here.
Stay safe and be well.