Mrs. D'Angelo's Webpage!
Have a safe and happy summer! Take care of yourself and read a little something everyday! Please feel free to take a survey to let me know how you are doing/feeling and I can see if you want me to contact you. You can also call or email me.
~ SCHOOL COUNSELOR ~
I miss all of you so very much! I think about you everyday! Please please please stay safe, social distance (stay at least 6 feet apart), wash hands (20 seconds), spend quality time with family, show Love & Kindness! Hope to see you soon! You can call me at home at (716)283-8005 or email me at email@example.com
Here are six science-backed ways to improve your health through kindness.
- Kindness releases feel-good hormones.
- Kindness eases anxiety.
- Kindness is good for your heart.
- It can help you live longer.
- It reduces stress.
- Kindness prevents illness.
Always remember to please show Love & Kindness!
Do one kind thing for yourself every day!
Do one kind thing for someone else every day!
Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
Ways to Show Kindness to yourself!
- Be kind to your body! Wash your hands for 20 seconds and then lotion them!
- Remain soically distant so you stay healthy!
- Talk about the good things (focus on the Positive)!
- Do some school work everyday! Try your best!
- Lend a helping hand! Being with others improves mood!
- Put it on paper! Journal or draw your feelings!
- Encourage yourself! Can do attitude ~ because you can do whatever you think you can do!
- Ask help if you need it! You are not alone...you are surrounded by family!
- Do something physical! Go for a walk (with a family member), dance, exercise!
Ways to Show Kindness to others!
- Do a random chore for someone! Be helpful!
- Say Thank You for dinner or something someone did for you!
- Get crafty and make something or draw a picture/card for someone!
- Smile and have a positive attitude around your house!
- Play a game with a younger or older sibling!
- Make some happy notes and put them around the house!
- Tape hearts to your front window!
- If you have a pet, care for them!
- Ultimately just be the best version of yourself for your family!
Need Ideas? Check out this AWESOME Link for 100 Acts of Kindness!