"There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind." - Mister Rogers
Please keep in mind the importance of being kind! Although we are apart, we can continue to spread kindness from afar! It's easy to put a smile on someone's face! Here are some ideas:
- Use chalk to draw pictures on the sidewalk and share positive messages! I have seen so many of these while going for my daily walks with Sabre in our neighborhood!
- Give a family member a compliment
- Do a chore without being asked
- Write a nice note to a friend, relative, service member (Nurse, Doctor, Police Officer, Fire Fighter)
- Teach someone something new (help a younger sibling with their schoolwork)
- Decorate kindness rocks
- Pick-up after yourself without being asked
- Apologize if you do something wrong
- Say "good job"
- Color a picture for someone
- Say "thank you"