WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE CONTINUING TO STAY SAFE AND WELL. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ASSIGNMENTS SHOULD BE WORKED ON A LITTLE AT A TIME EACH DAY. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO WORK ON CLASSWORK ALL DAY. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE HELPFUL, NOT STRESSFUL. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOUR ARE DOING WITH YOUR CHILD AT HOME. WE MISS YOU!
MRS. PICCIRILLO, MISS AVERSA, MISS EVERTS, & MRS. JONES
At Home Work Log (click)
At home work log- with your child, please try to keep track of their work on this log. If possible, please e-mail it back to me on Friday! (If not, please log their work in a journal, take a picture and e-mail it to me! My e-mail is located on the welcome page)
This Weeks Math Review Quiz- Review Quiz
TOPIC- Animal Colors
SIGHT WORDS- he, away, must, no, by, there
Read Aloud Book: Red Eyes or Blue Feathers
Listen here: Red Eyes or Blue Feathers
Big Book: Chameleon, Chameleon
Listen here: Chameleon, Chameleon
- Click below to listen to the story online.
- Write about your favorite animal. What color are they?
(EXAMPLE: My favorite animal is a dog. A dog can be brown. I like big dogs.)
(EXAMPLE of a picture to match: draw a picture of a big, brown dog)
- 5 minutes of fun ELA from our ELA page
Sight words (away, by, he, must, no, there)
Suggestions for Sight Words-
Practice writing words, use them in a sentence, do a word hunt in your favorite book, write them on flash cards!
- Practice writing your numbers 1-30 (& beyond)
- 5-10 minutes of math movement songs from our MATH site
- Count out loud to a family member from 1-100
- Study this 2D shape chart and do the roll and draw that shape
- Complete adding sheet and words problems
- Complete subtraction sheet and word problems
Practice tapping out, reading, & writing CVC-e words: (Focus on the long /i/ sound)
- Practice more long vowel /i/ words here: CVC-e words /i/
- Do this CVCe worksheet - long /i/
Complete the 5 Days of Weather Worksheet