Kathy Urban, Principal
Roland Davis III, Assistant Principal
Randy Gall, Dean of Students
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
LaSalle Prep Friends and Families, a quick note Regarding LaSalle Prep's 2020-2021 School Year:
Dear LPS Parents and Guardians,
We want your feedback! Please complete the following survey to let us know how we are doing. It is 44 brief and quick multiple-choice questions that will help us determine how our school climate is affecting our students! Please be honest and complete the survey by April 30th.
Kathleen J. Urban
We have officially made it half way through the 2020-2021 School year!!!! Here are LaSalle Prep, we are proud to announce our students who achieved High Honors (95 and above,) Honors (90.0 - 94.9), and Commendable Achievement during the 20 week marking period. Excellent job and keep up the great work!!
As many of you are aware, students are members of either the “Blue Group” or “Gold Group.” Below is a brief overview of student scheduling based on grouping.
- BLUE GROUP students (Last name A-K) will attend school in person on Mondays and Tuesdays. On Wednesdays, students will participate in classes at home using Microsoft Teams; they will be expected to show up to virtual classes with teachers based on their normal school schedule. On Thursdays and Fridays, Blue Group students will complete preassigned lessons and assignments on their own at home.
- GOLD GROUP students (Last name L-Z) will attend school in person on Thursdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays, students will participate in classes at home using Microsoft Teams; they will be expected to show up to virtual classes with teachers based on their normal school schedule. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Gold Group students will complete preassigned lessons and assignments on their own at home.
We respectfully ask for your continued patience and support as we work through this unique situation and ensure the safety and success of all students. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions prior to the start of school.
1) School Store Grand Opening!
Final School Store Naming Survey!
LPS School Store - Grand Opening on Monday, February 22nd!
Thank you to the 204 people who submitted an entry! The top five names selected by members of the LPS School Store have been decided! Vote for the one you like the best. The name with the most votes will be announced ahead of the grand opening of the school store on Monday, February 22nd! Anyone is welcome to vote, but you may only submit one ballot. You can vote by clicking HERE!!
2) Need Technology Help??
Still need technology help? The district has a wide variety of options to help you and your student compelte their work. Just check the "Technology Help" page on our website by clicking
3) 21st Century After School Program
Attention all students! After-school programs at LPS will be starting up shortly and we have a lot of great options to choose from this year! Some programs include: Phys. Ed. Club, Chess Club, Fitness Club, Whiffle Ball, Homework Help, Cursive Club, Beauty & Brains, and School Store. Please make sure to return a 21st Century application to your homebase teacher or to Mr. Gall in room 106 as soon as possible. You will not be allowed to attend any after school clubs until this permission slip is signed and returned! You can download teh form HERE.
Please see Mr. Gall if you have any questions! Thank you :)
4) Liberty Partnership Program
The Liberty Partnership Program in conjunction with NCCC will be hosting after school ZOOM meetings designed to enhance students personal and academic success. The schedule is below. You can download the application here
or pick a copy up in the guidance office. Forms can also be returned to guidance. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Hutchinson or Mrs. Tambroni.
5) Master Schedule
Welcome back! The master schedule that students will be following is below. As a reminder, our start time or "first bell" is at 7:35.
Want to stay up to date with what is going on at LaSalle Prep?
As we gear up for next year, remember to keep track of upcoming events by visiting the LaSalle Prep School web page and calendar!
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/lasalle.prep.35