Through the years, here is a sampling of what we have done in addition to our required curriculum:
- Field Trip to Ft. Niagara
- Attend various theatrical programs presented by our community
- Holiday centers with Grades 5 & 6
- Creating and Presenting Longhouses
- The Iroquois Festival based on corn, beans, and squash.
- Hands on STEAM/Tinker Time on most Fridays
- During school activities: Band and Chorus begin
- Participation in an Enrichment After-school STEM Club
- Guidance Dept. Programs: Second Step and Career Exploration
- STEAM/ Lego Robotics Activities
- Participate in Olympic-themed activies
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Photos From Grade 4 Enrichment
Please click on the in the top left for information on each of the photos.