*Please contact your child's special area teacher by email if you have any questions or concerns about the weekly lesson email : email@example.com
Lesson Title: Exercise Circuit
NYS P.E. Standard #1 -- Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to establish and maintain physical fitness, participate in physical activity, and maintain personal health.
* Warm-up….Jog in place for 30 seconds
Place a penny or any other coin on the floor as an exercise spot and position yourself over the exercise spot for this routine.
1) Do 15 jumping jacks
2) Do 10 forward arm circles
3) Do 10 backward arm circles
4) Jump front to back 10 times over your exercise spot
5) Jump side to side 10 times over your exercise spot
6) Hop on one foot 10 times
7) Hop on the other foot 10 times
8) Jump 10 times on both feet
9) Make your body into a letter of the alphabet
10) Make your body into the number 7 * Cooldown walk in place for 30 seconds