I have been thinking about you each and every day. Even though we are not together, you are in my thoughts. Some important things to remember to stay safe, and healthy are list below. The most important thing is that you and your family stay healthy. It is also important for you to keep up on your school work. Please visit Mrs. Pati's website daily for assignments, reading and math lessons. Then explore my site and play educational games and other resources that will keep up your skills. Also, get outside for some fresh air on a sunny day. I look forward to seeing you when we are all back to normal.
Ways to stay healthy and safe
- Wash,wash,wash your hands getting between your fingers and nails.
- Use your elbow to cover a cough or sneeze.
- If you have to go to a store with mom or dad, cover your mouth and nose with a scarf or face mask and DO NOT touch anything in the store.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- DO NOT put fingers in your mouth or nose.
- Ask mom or dad to wipe down door handles with a wipe.
- Wear a bike helmet when you ride your bike.