If your child is Pre-K age, it's time to start thinking about next school year!
Enrollment for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 programs are up and running!
Scan the QR code below for the application and infomational website.
Pre-K Registration Packet
- Benefits of Enrolling Your Child Now
- The school setting will be familiar to your child in September.
- Your child will recognize teachers and staff when they return in the fall.
- The registration process for Pre-K 4 will not be necessary, as all children currently enrolled in Pre-K 3 classes, are automatically enrolled in a Pre-K 4 classroom.
- Schools are a clean and safe place for children to be!
- Pre-K 3 Registration Packets Are Available At The Following Locations:
- The Registration Office – 630 66th Street – Door 2 – Masks Required
- All District Schools
- Both the LaSalle and Earl Brydges Libraries
- For more information, please contact Cathy Sullivan at 716-286-4217 or firstname.lastname@example.org