END OF THE YEAR ANNOUNCEMENT
ATTENTION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL STUDENTS
- You have completed all topics required for the Living Environment Exam
- You will be required to complete a Final Castle Learning Test on Monday June 1st, 2020. The test is made up of 33 multiple choice questions just like the ones you have been taking. You will be given 1 hour to take the test. Time accommodations have been made for select students.
- In order to be successful, certain areas of study in each topic that you should review will be highlighted. If you feel you understand the section move on to the next. Contact me through remind, email or Teams chat if you need assistance, Help. Don't get Nervous, I'm sure you will think back to the work we have donein school and on the computer and remember. Take the week to skim the Green Review Workbook, and view the videos that i will be linking to my website. I have confidence in the work effort you will put forth. You will do a great job!!
Your Final Grade:
Your Final grade will consist of the following info
- 10,20,and 30 week grades
- The online work completed during the Covid 19 Crisis
- Your Final Test
- Those will be the factors involved in passing Living Environment this year.