Good Morning Boys and Girls!
Today is your Tuesday, June 9th, 2020. Your last day of school! Enjoy your summer and I'll see you next year!! Love you all!!
If you have not picked up your stuff that you had left in school, today is the last day!! We will be open from 10:30-1:30. Come to the latchkey (cafeteria doors) to pick it up.
I am also leaving up part of my webpage over the summer so you can go on Mobymax and access the Classroom Library!
This is your Final ELA assignment for the school year for the week of June 8th and June 9th.
Assignment: Write an essay of what life has been like for you (as a student) during COVID19.
- What is the difference between learning at home as compared to learning in the classroom?
- Do you prefer to learn in school or learn at home and why?
- What are the difficulties you have experienced while learning at home?
- What are the advantages to learning at school?
- Do you have any suggestions for teachers on how to improve learning at home?
- Do you have any suggestions for other students on how to improve learning at home?
Remember to use details to support your answers. Be sure to use proper capitalization and punctuation.
Click on my email address below, so you can email me your essay.
I am look forward to reading your essays. I really want to know your feelings and opinions regarding everything you have experienced during our time apart.
Love and miss you! Have a really good summer and I will see you next year!
firstname.lastname@example.org or your parent can take a picture of it and either email it to me or send it via Remind101.