Weekly Math Assignments for the week of June 8th:
Please complete any unfinished work that has been assigned below.
Have a great summer! Stay well and safe!! Continue to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Weekly Math Assignments for June 1 – June 5
Click on Clever to go to MobyMax and Prodigy. For Prodigy you will need a password. Click here: Clever Login
Complete the following activities this week. The days of the week are suggested. Please continue to do the assignments at a time that works best for your family:
- Every day:
- MobyMax Fluency: only for those students that have not yet mastered addition and subtraction (15-20 minutes)
- MobyMax Math: Time: Understand minutes and hours on a digital clock (15-20 minutes)
- MobyMax Math: Time: Read adigital clock AND Write time in digital form (15-20 minutes)
- MobyMax Math: Time: Use 5 blocks to tell minutes on an analog clock AND Tell the minutes on an analog clock (15-20 minutes)
- MobyMax Math: Time: Tell the hours on an analog clock AND Tell time with an analog clock (15-20 minutes)
- MobyMax Math: Time: Write time from an analog clock AND Distinguish between A.M. or P.M. (15-20 minutes)
- Prodigy: Play and answer math questions that go along with your learning (15-20 minutes)
- Every day: