Here's Our Classroom News !
Parents can now return completed packets to the school during meal pick-up from 11:00am - 1:00pm. There will be a bin for you to drop your envelople into. Please make sure your child's name, school name, teacher's name is on it.
* Packets can be picked up weekly at your child's school starting April 15, April 22, and so forth for those who can't access the internet.
* Packets will be updated weekly.
* Students are expected to spend 2 to 3 hours a day on class assignments.
* Students should be encouraged to complete their work daily. Parents please keep all work in a safe place to hand in when school resumes.
* Parents, feel free to show off your child's work by uploading it on ClassDoJo (just a cell phone with internet and a camera is required) and to share with the class. Kids love this!
Contact me via email: email@example.com or text through ClassDoJo for any questions or concerns.
***Please check the website daily for any changes or updates with important information in regards to your child's education.
Remember to have fun, stay home and stay safe!