NYS Standard 1 - Personal Health and Fitness
Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to establish and maintain physical fitness, participate in physical activity, and maintain personal health.
NYS Standard 2 - A Safe and Healthy Environment
Students will acquire the knowledge and ability necessary to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- 13 Min. Chloe Ting Full Body Shred
- 10 Min. Chloe Ting Abs and Obliques
Click here--->Chloe Ting Full Body Shred
--->Abs and Obliques
If you are not comfortable or able to view the activities in the video links above, here are some other ideas that can be performed in your home or outdoors:
- Stretching: Your choice or routines that we perform in class (Butterfly, Sit and Reach, Shoulder stretch, Tricep stretch, etc.). Remember it's important to warm up for a few minutes before stretching (ex. light jogging in place).
- Muscular Edurance Activities: jogging, bike riding, walking, rollerblading, jump roping, dancing, skateboarding, etc.
- Muscular Strength Activities: lunges / walking lunges, squats / wall squats, stair climbing, push ups - shoulder width, wide, diamond (pointer fingers / thumbs together)
- Core Activities: Planks, sit-ups, crunches, leg lifts, etc.
- Active Play Ideas: Play catch with a family member (softball, baseball, football, lacrosse, hockey), shoot baskets or play a one on one game with someone in your household, etc.