Objective #1- (Academic Support) (Specific focus on increasing Algebra I passing rate and ELA common core passing rate)
- recruit and identify targeted students
- provide after-school Math and ELA interventions to students who scored a 1 or 2 on the previous year's NYS assessments.
- provide after-school tutoring to ALL NFHS students
- provide study skills development groups to students that address skills needed for academic success
Objective #2- (Engagement) (Increase student engagement in school) (Increase parent engagement in school and support of their child or children)
- provide enrichment activities after-school
- provide social-emotional development groups that address pro-social skills and appropriate behavior for school
- provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions for students as indicated from referrals from school day counselors and other relevant staff after-school
- provide at least three academically and behaviorally focused Parent Nights
Objective #3 (Mental and Social Support) (Supportive activities for all students with a focus on Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention)
- Provide Tier 2 (small group) and Tier 3 (one on one) student support activities to targeted students as indicated from referrals from school day counselors and other relevant staff.
- Provide social-emotional development groups that address pro-social skills and appropriate behaviors.
- Provide enrichment activities.