• Naigara Falls High School students may obtain a working paper application in the Counseling Center (rm 220) or by following this link:  WORKING PAPER APPLICATION


    Students will need to have:

    The top portion of the first page signed by a Parent/Guardian

    Health History filled out and signed by Parent/Guardian

    An updated physical by your doctor*

    The Certification on the last page signed by their doctor


    *Please see the school nurse prior to bringing your application back to the Counseling Center! 

    If you have had a recent school or sports physical (under one year old) you may be able to have the nurse sign off on your working paper application.

    If you have not had a recent physical you must make an appointment with your physician for a working paper physical. 

    Students must be present when receiving their working paper cards.


    *Please make sure to take all paperwork to your clinic prior to returning it to the Counseling Center!