How does the Niagara Falls School District use these funds?
The District is way ahead of many other districts in providing technology and full day pre-kindergarten. However, there are needs that remain unmet. These funds would allow for:
- Devices for 1:1 classroom computing at Gaskill Prep School, LaSalle Prep School, and NFHS
- A new keyless access system for added security
- the replacement of digital video recorders (DVR) with network video recorders (NVR) for security systems recording the views of internal and external cameras.
- the purchase/replacement of projectors for interactive whiteboards
- the purchase/replacement of the auditory amplification sound systems used in classrooms.